Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time to fly!

Do people actually find the time to write every day? And what to say? I've just realized today that I can write different things for different types of audiences. I need to expand my horizons. Think global, act local. Or act global too, as the case may be. As noted on my Facebook page, I've joined Heifer International. I just love the idea of donating live animals. I also love the idea of their study tours to distant and remote places. I've been feeling the need to start traveling for a while now. I will have to support myself as I go, which is why I got certified to teach EFL, English as a Foreign Language. If there is anyone reading this who has traveled and taught, get in touch, okay? Thanks!
Of course, if I want to get philosophical right now, there's always the idea of travel within, Rumi's kind: Keep walking, though there's no place to get to. Spiritual growth on the inside, transformation and all of that. God says our souls journey on from plane to plane and the successful one is the one who helps here soul to grow, not to let it stagnate. God always knows what we need, even if we are too blind or stubborn to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment